Sunday, June 14, 2009

6-14-09





Once again, we slept in and slowly got ready this morning. Pop tarts out on the patio was a great way to start our dayy. We left to get pizza and then a stop at Teazers, for the bestttt vanilla chai tea i've ever had/will have. That place is my new favorite. I'll definetly be hangin around there a lot this summer. Oh and then a trip to cost plus in search of tea and treatss(:





Once i got back to my dads, i immediatly met up with Destinee for a good ol bike ride to the parkk,savemart,subway,dutchbros,& bullard. Now i sum my day upp with a good phone conversation with Kassie,the lakers winning,reading,& getting ready to clean my room and waiting for a phone call from someoneeee<33.





Okay i just came across this picture & it makes me happy to know i will always have such a great sense of humor, no matter what life throws at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment